Join us for Holy Week and Easter
- Palm Sunday, March 29 We will celebrate the Liturgy of the Palms and hear the Passion Narrative accompanied by timpani and percussion in a composition by Dent Davidson. Services at 8:00, 9:00, and 11:00 a.m.
- Maundy Thursday, April 2 at 7:30 p.m. there will be a service of Holy Eucharist with a stripping of the altar.
- Good Friday, April 3 The church will be open from noon to 3:00 for private prayer and meditation. You are invited to walk the Stations of the Cross, using our guide book. At 7:30 p.m. we will offer the Liturgy for Good Friday.
- Saturday, April 4 at 7:30 p.m. we will celebrate the Great Vigil of Easter.
- Easter Sunday, April 5 Join us for the Feast of the Resurrection and Holy Eucharist at 8:00, 9:00, and 11:00 a.m. There will be an Easter Egg Hunt for children afte the 9:00 a.m. service!
Living Simply: A Program Exploring Christian Life Values
This Lent, we will spend our Sunday lunchtime exploring several different Christian values, such as simplicity, generosity, and humility. We will take these somewhat vague words, ground them in scripture, and create a simple activity that can enrich our lives throughout the week. A simple meal will be served each week at noon. Please sign up by emailing the Interim Rector at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Easter Gifts for At-Risk Teens
Brighten a teen’s Easter with small gifts that make a big difference. Read more.
Gift Card Program
As you do your shopping this year, consider giving a gift to the church at no additional cost to you. Click here for more information.
Help Support Holy Cross
Use the link below to make your purchases through Amazon and a percentage will go to Holy Cross. Stop here first before you shop Amazon!
Pledge for 2015 Online
Click on the Reach icon to submit your pledge for 2015 or to adjust your current pledge.
Your confidential message will go directly to our Finance Manager.
If you can make it work, please keep up your pledge, even if you are away. This helps our finance office make timely payments for our mission and ministries from an available cash flow. Thank you!