Holy Week and Easter at Holy Cross
Palm Sunday, April 13
- 8:00 a.m. Liturgy of the Palms, Passion Gospel, and Holy Eucharist
- 9:00 a.m. Liturgy of the Palms, Passion Gospel setting with percussion, and Holy Eucharist
- 11:00 a.m. Liturgy of the Palms, Passion Gospel setting with percussion, and Holy Eucharist
- 7:30 p.m. Holy Eucharist with the Stripping of the Altar
- 7:30 p.m. Liturgy for Good Friday
Saturday, April 19
- 7:30 p.m. Great Vigil of Easter
Easter Sunday, April 20
- 8:00 a.m. The Feast of the Resurrection and Holy Eucharist
- 9:00 a.m. The Feast of the Resurrection and Holy Eucharist
- 11:00 a.m. The Feast of the Resurrection and Holy Eucharist
Dedicate Holy Week Music or Easter Lilies
During Holy Week, we decorate the sanctuary with lilies and offer special music to enhance worship. If you would like to support either of these programs by making a donation in memory of a loved one or in thanksgiving for someone special in your life, you can do so here. Dedications received by Monday, April 14 will be included in the Easter service leaflets, but dedications are welcome any time until Easter Sunday.
Wednesday Bible Study continues a 6-week DVD series called “What Wondrous Love” for Lent. This program explores Holy Week in words and art. Bible Study meets Wednesdays from 10:30 to noon. Join us any time.
Cooking for the Homeless
On Tuesday night, April 8th, join us in the kitchen around 6:30 to prepare a delicious meal to be delivered to Safe Haven later in the week.
New Grant Program
Holy Cross is launching a grant program to support outreach programs. The program is funded by the Holy Cross Endowmwnt Fund. Click here to find out more about the program and how to apply.
Gift Card Program
As you do your shopping this year, consider giving a gift to the church at no additional cost to you. Click here for more information.
Help Support Holy Cross
Use the link below to make your purchases through Amazon and a percentage will go to Holy Cross. Stop here first before you shop Amazon!
Pledge for 2014 Online
Click here to submit your pledge for 2014. Your confidential message will go directly to our Finance Manager.
If you can make it work, please keep up your pledge, even if you are away. This helps our finance office make timely payments for our mission and ministries from an available cash flow. Thank you, thank you, thank you!